Assistant Manager (Corporate Businesses) 3- Vacancies and Customer Service Officer (CSO) / Senior Customer Service Officer (SCSO) 12- Vacancies @ Balmer Lawrie & Co.Ltd.
Assistant Manager (Corporate Businesses)
|S. No.||Position||Grade||No. of Positions||Location||Maximum m Age (in Years)||Minimum Qualification||Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (in Years)|
|1||Assistant Manager (Corporate Businesses)||FTE1||3||Delhi||27 years||1. MTM or Equivalent/ MBA/ Graduate Engineer 2. Graduate may also be considered||1. 1 year for MTM or Equivalent/ MBA/ Graduate Engineer 2. 4 years for Graduates|
|2||Customer Service Officer (CSO)/ Senior Customer Service Officer (SCSO||FTO1/ FTO2||12||Delhi||FTO1 - 25 years FTO2 - 30 years||Bachelor Degree (10+2+3)||FTO1 - Fresher FTO2 - 1 year|
- The cut-off date for post qualification relevant experience & maximum age is 15.03.2019. All candidates who are eligible as on the cut-off date may apply.
- Maximum age is relaxable by 5 years subject to candidate meeting the other qualifying criteria i.e. Minimum Qualification & Minimum years of post-qualification relevant Experience. However, no candidate beyond 58 years if age shall be engaged.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
- After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
- In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 01.03.2019 till 2359 hours on 15.03.2019.
- Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.