Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application for the following postsImportant Dates
- Assistant Professors , 2 vacancy, Temporaray posts, in Indian Institute of Legal Metrology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution. Pay scale :15,600,100(PB-3) +5,400 (Grade Pay) (TE Rs. 39,900)
QUALIFICATION: Master's degree in Physics or Master's degree in Mathematics from a reognized university or institute, or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Computer or Instrumentation of Information Technology Engg from a recognized university or institute
- Civil Hydrographic Offier in integrated Headquarters Dte. of Civilian Personnel , Navy, Ministry of Defence.(SC-1), 1 post , Permanent post , Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34,800(PB-2)+ Rs.4,600(Grade Pay)(T.E Rs. 26410)
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Engg or Masters Degre in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics OR Pass in final Examination of the institution of surveyors in sub-division
EXPERIENCE: Two yrs experience as qualified Surveying officer in a recognized Hydrographical service.
- Assintant Professors (CT&VS) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 2 posts, Permanent Posts,
AGE: 45 yrs
QUALIFICATION: An MBBS qualification recognized by Medical council of India included in the first or second schedulr or part II of the Thrid schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Director in Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Mumbai, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 1 post , Permanent Post, Pay Scale: Rs.37,400-67,000(PB-4)+Rs.8700 (Grade Pay) (T.E Rs 87,590)
QUALIFICATION: Masters degree in Chemistry/Bio-chemistry/Parmaceutical Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Pharmacy/ Pharmacology/Physiology/Botany/Veterinary Science from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Assistant Professors in Information Technology (Technical) in Ch. Brahm prakash Govt. Engg College, Training & Technical Education Department, Govt of NCT of Delhi, 7 posts, Temporary post,Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Rs.6000
QUALIFICATIONS: B.E./B.Tech in CSE/IT or equivalnet and ME/M/Tech from a recognized university with specialization in CSE/IT or equivalent.
Last date of online application 10-4-2014
Last date of printing completely submitted online application is tup to 11-4-2014
How to Apply
Apply online in the website www.upsconline.nic.in